The two most beautiful words in the English language are "Cheque Enclosed." -- Dorothy Parker
IC0701 reimburses meeting participants according to the COST rules on reimbursement. This is a very short document, please consult it. Below is a purely unofficial summary.
What you can claim
- Long-distance travel costs are reimbursed mostly as incurred according to your receipts.
- Local transport is reimbursed without receipts up to an amount of EUR 25,- (please note that this is not a flat fee).
- Rules for reimbursement of taxi fares are very strict: only if no reasonable public transport available, with receipt, and no more than EUR 40 for the whole trip
is reimbursed at a fixed rate of 120 EUR per night, at most 4 nights
between 4-8 October (3-8 October for competition participants)
- Meals are reimbursed to some extent at EUR 20,-/meal if funds allow (decision of the Management Committee).
How to submit the claim (e-cost)
reimbursement will be handled by the Action Grant Holder (Karlsruhe
Institute of Technology) and not by the COST Office. Please do NOT
submit your reimbursement claims to the COST Office in Brussels. Please direct all questions on reimbursement to Vladimir Klebanov
should have received an official invitation email for this meeting from
email@example.com. The email contains the links to accept/decline the
invitation. This link will also let you download a personalized claim form
after you have created an account at the e-cost site
(most participants will already have one). The claim form has to be submitted on paper.
- After the meeting: Fill out and sign the claim form. Please do not forget to fill out the time of travel.
copies of all long-distance travel receipts (printouts for
e-tickets). Do NOT submit receipts for: hotel, public local transport,
or meals. Please keep all original receipts.
- Send the receipt copies and the original signed form to the following address:
Institut für theoretische Informatik
Am Fasanengarten 5
for sending in claims is March 18th